PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter RGPD), Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights. Skyline Lodging SLU guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided to us by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The Data Protection Policy of Skyline Lodging SLU is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework and is able to demonstrate this to the relevant supervisory authorities.
The data provided will be treated in accordance with the terms established in the RGPD, in this regard Skyline Lodging SLU has adopted the legally required levels of protection, and has installed all the technical measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment: Who are we?
Name: Skyline Lodging SLU
Address: Avenida M-40, 21, 1º. 28925 Alcorcón (Madrid)
Phone:+ 34 673 282 575
Purpose of processing: What will we use your data for?
Legitimacy of the treatment: Why do we need your data?
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To respond to inquiries and complaints that you make to us.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
Recipients: With whom do we share your data?
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned cases, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
Communication: Where can we send your data?
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
Retention: How long will we keep your data?
In this sense, Skyline Lodging SLU will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once locked, your data will become inaccessible to Skyline Lodging SLUThey will not be processed except to make them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Security: How will we protect your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for your use of the data (including username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy standards and where we engage third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
Your rights: What rights can you exercise as a data subject?
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to suppression of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g., by law);
- Right of limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. Skyline Lodging SLU will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke consent granted to Skyline Lodging SLU.
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at the address Calle Don Juan, 4. 23400 Úbeda (Jaén), Spain, attaching a copy of your ID card.
Guardianship of rights: Where can you file a complaint?
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not required.
Skyline Lodging SLU reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect its compliance.